Paris, April 15, 2020
Atos, a world-wide leader in digital transformation, nowadays announces the extension of its Identification & Access Administration supplying with a new Identification as a Provider – Evidian IDaaS – out there from the cloud on a subscription foundation. This all-in-a single stability remedy manages on-premises, cloud-based mostly and as-a-Provider applications.
As most enterprises are now migrating classic IT infrastructures to the cloud, they ever more have to have to securely control their digital identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS applications. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS offers a one of a kind broad selection of characteristics to Atos’ purchasers, notably:
- As-a-Provider secured accessibility to on line applications for workforce, partners and buyers
- Passwordless experience employing SSO based mostly on identification federation criteria and multifactor authentication
- Completely ready-to-use multifactor authentication characteristics which encompass FIDO 2, biometrics, cellular press, PKI and other approaches – supplying a seamless person experience
- Protected, versatile, and scalable remedy, based mostly on Google Cloud Platform
- Evidian IDaaS also aids corporations comply with neighborhood restrictions these types of as Finance PSD2, Healthcare HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this remedy, Atos also delivers its in depth twenty-year experience and expertize in Identification & Access Administration (IAM), with strong systems and a potent track history of substantial buyer gratification.
IDaaS solutions are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” approaches as they provide a in depth established of characteristics to aid and prepare corporations to align their IAM and Cloud approaches, with Zero Trust in mind.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which incorporate identities becoming the range a single attack vector, spot IAM at the heart of cybersecurity approaches. With our new IDaaS remedy, we give our purchasers the electrical power to control their IT surroundings from a solitary pane of glass, facilitating working day-to-working day administration and growing over-all stability,” claims Sébastien Brachet, Head of Identification & Access Administration at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Identification Described Safety Alliance (IDSA) which aims to establish a more robust stability posture amongst firms nowadays and elevate the function of identification in businesses’ over-all stability approaches.
To find out a lot more about Identification and Access Management–as–a–Provider, pay a visit to the atos.internet internet site.