Podcast guest Dr. Summer months Knight
In her new book, Humanizing Health care, out April sixth, Dr. Summer months Knight leverages her encounters as a medical professional, an entrepreneur, a patient and a mother of a son with most cancers to existing a paradigm for how healthcare can improve – how it can be a much better practical experience for healthcare consumers and discover much better charge personal savings and results together the way.
Dr. Knight joins host Jonah Comstock to talk about some of the important concepts in the forthcoming book.
This episode is brought to you by League.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Engage in!
- Dr. Summer months Knight’s tale and why she wrote Humanizing Health care.
- Humanizing Health care as a North Star for reforming all the areas of healthcare.
- The three +1 important drivers of healthcare transformation.
- Why humanity has to be hardwired in as technological innovation enhances.
- Shifting the society of care shipping and delivery and making therapeutic alliances.
- Rethinking the healthcare client as a consumer, not a patient.
- Healthfulness hubs – an infrastructure for operationalizing care networks.
- Reforms to preventative care and healthcare finance.
- Dr. Knight’s tips for HIMSSCast listeners.
Additional about this episode:
Pre-order the book
Humanizing Health care: the web-site
Allegheny Health Network workforce boosts transitional care administration
Fingers-free voice tech aids Saratoga Healthcare facility help you save PPE and make certain workers safety
Weaving Zoom into workflow and updating EHR saves clinic for the duration of COVID-19
Memorial Health makes use of chatbots to strengthen affected individual practical experience, streamline workflows
Treatment coordination, telehealth startups merge to assistance vulnerable senior populations
Health fairness focused startup Cityblock lands $53.5M in funding
Unite Us raises $35M to connect healthcare with social products and services